Position: Frontend Engineer
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with
cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation
websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while
taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Basic understanding of React, Redux or Saga
- Proficiency with agile development methodologies
- Completed a React JS course online or from classes
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Strong experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Familiar with newer specifications of ES6
- Familiar with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiar with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Minimum 2 years of experience needed.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Masters degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science.
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Coordinating the workflow between the database developers.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platforms.
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish.