This website and associated websites ("Website") are owned and maintained by: Divergenic Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Address : A1/402, Mayurpankh, Kondhwa, Pune - 411048
Learn more about the types of cookies we use.
1.2 What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be stored on a User's computer, tablet or mobile device ("Computer") when you visit a website. A cookie will typically contain the name of the originating domain, the lifetime of the cookie, and a randomly generated unique number or other value.
Cookies used by Divergenic identify you as a unique user by means of a tracking ID. The cookie itself is anonymous and does not contain any Personal Data, except when such information has been supplied by you, such as when you provide your name and email address when completing a registration form.
1.3 GDPR and Your EU Privacy Rights
The General Data Protection Regulation ('GDPR"), (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) creates some new rights for European Union residents and strengthens some existing data protection rights.
1.5 How can we help? Getting in touch
Questions, concerns or complaints:
The contact information for Divergenic's Data Protection Officer is:
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Divergenic's here referred to as ("Divergenic") Website. Divergneic is located at: Address: A1/402, Mayurpankh, Kondhwa, Pune - 411048
2.2 Our Assets
You must not:
Republish material from our above mentioned assets Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://divergenic.com/ Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://divergenic.com/ Redistribute content from Divergenic . (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
2.3 Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving site
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
2.5 Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
2.6 Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
2.7 Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.